- What kind of information do we gather?
- What we do with the information we gather
- What we may be required by law to do with your information
- What we do to protect your data
- What are your rights and how may we delete your personal information?
Information We Collect
We value your privacy and have taken precautions to guarantee that we do not gather any more information about you than is required to provide you with our services and protect your account.
The following categories of personal data about you may be processed by us:
- Any information belonging to a recognised or identifiable natural person is referred to as personal data. This information may include a person’s name, e-mail address, and any other data, information, or materials that we feel necessary for the operation of the Services. When you contact us by one of the methods listed below, your email address may be added to our mailing list, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email or emailing us at [email protected].
- Any communication that you provide to us, whether through the Consultation/Reach Form on our Website, email, phone, or any other form of communication that you use to contact us, is considered Communication Data. We use your information to communicate with you, maintain track of your transactions, and establish, pursue, or defend legal claims. Our legitimate interests, which in this case are to respond to communications addressed to us, to retain records, and to establish, prosecute, or defend legal claims, provide the legal basis for this processing.
- Technical Data may include information about how you use our Website and online services, such as your IP address, login data, browser information, length of visits to our Website pages, page views and navigation paths, information about how many times you use our Website, time zone settings, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website. Our analytics tracking system is the source of this information. We use this information to analyse how you use our Website and other online services, to administer and secure our business and Website, to provide you with relevant website content and adverts, and to determine the efficacy of our advertising. Our legitimate interests, which in this case are to enable us to properly operate our Website and our business, as well as to grow our business and determine our marketing strategy, provide the legal basis for this processing.
- Data concerning your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties, as well as your communication preferences, may be included in Marketing Data. Our legitimate interests, which in this case are to study how consumers use our services, develop them, grow our business, and select our marketing approach, provide the legal basis for this processing.
- To offer you with Services, we may use Personal Data, Communication Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data (the “Data”). We may also use your information to send you additional marketing materials.
You agree that the Website may send you email messages from time to time with offers for products and services, promotions, subscriptions or registration-based services, or other information. If you no longer wish to receive such emails, you may opt out by writing to us at [email protected] After that, your preferences will be updated.
- Cookies are little files that are saved to the hard drive or memory of the user’s computer or mobile device and track, save, and store information about the user’s interactions and use of the Website. This enables the Website to give users with a personalised experience within the Website via its server.
- Users are urged to take required steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving providers if they desire to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website onto their computer’s hard disc.
- Certain data may be collected automatically and stored in log files. IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit sites, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data are all included in this data. This information, which does not identify individual users, may be used to analyse trends, manage the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, and compile demographic data about our user base as a whole.
- We may keep track of the referring URL (the last web page you visited before arriving at the Website) as well as the pages, links, and graphics you viewed on the Website. We do this to assess the repute and responsiveness of individual web pages as well as any promotional activities we may be undertaking.
- Cookie management: You can manage your preferences in many web browsers. You may configure your browser to accept or reject cookies, as well as delete specific cookies. Other technologies may be manageable in the same manner that cookies are managed through your browser’s options.
- Please be aware that if you opt to block cookies, this may cause the Website Services to malfunction or prevent certain aspects from working.